HoistCam Director Remote Enterprise Software lets you monitor any type of HoistCam equipment/ crane/ platform from anywhere in the world, whether it be in construction, industrial, or marine sectors, through 3G, 4G, or Wireless Access Point connectivity. Single, centralized monitoring enables enhanced productivity, better allocation of time/ travel resources, and quick solutions of any confusion/ problems. HoistCam also offers full service video analysis including complete job site analysis from logistics tracking to safety and operational support.
ASK ABOUT FULL SERVICE VIDEO ANALYSIS SERVICE FROM HOISTCAM
- Real-time video from anywhere in the world can be accessed instantly.
- Thousands of job sites or equipment operations can be remotely viewed and managed by the team.
- Access to GPS recording, geofencing, and playback with map overlay.
- Recordings can be easily searched by specific date, time or alarm condition.
- Record, save, and archive video feeds to hard drive, memory card, or centralized server.
The HoistCam Enterprise Director enables supervisors and managers to monitor their HoistCam platforms from anywhere in the world. Each HoistCam MDVR (Mobile Digital Video Recorder) can support from 4 to 8 cameras on each piece of equipment. The HoistCam Enterprise Director can monitor up to 5,000 mobile, industrial, marine or construction pieces of equipment through a single user interface.
View Remote Sites Operational and Business Intelligence
Monitor your fleet of construction, industrial, or marine equipment from a single location. The HoistCam Enterprise Director Client software is designed to run virtually on any PC or mobile operating system. With the HoistCam Director Client, you can view your entire fleet of equipment within a particular region or across the world all with a single centralized login.
Monitor Site Progress = More Informed DecisionsAsk about Full Service Analytics from HoistCamThe HoistCam Director Client allows you to view the job site remotely exactly as the operator sees the it from one or more HoistCam systems. View information such as the GPS location, download snapshots, review and download recordings and even configure the HoistCam MDVR remotely. With the HoistCam Enterprise Director Platform, day-to-day business operations can be handled with precise accuracy.
The HoistCam MDVR is at the heart of each piece of equipment. The MDVR ties together all of the video feeds (and optional sensors) and sends this information back to the central HoistCam Director Server.
The MDVR supports the following connectivity options:
- Wireless Access point
3D Rendering Video Based As-Built Models
With HoistCam Site Tracker service, HoistCam Director can generate 3D and video based as-builts of the job site from beginning to end. HoistCam Site Tracker consulting service can integrate into virtually an BIM or 3D rendering package for seamless and customized reporting.
Available reporting options include:
- 3D Modeling / Video As-Built
- Surface logistics analysis
- Inefficiencies in bringing material to the hook
- Time for each operation
- Traffic congestion
- Layout of surface
- Communication of operations
- Material being moved by hook
- Safety violations and concerns
- Surface to surface transport
- Hazards present in path
- Crash zone analysis
- Time to conduct
- Faster loads under certain conditions
- Critical lifts and risky lifts
- Scaled, distortion-free 2D image
- Excellent visualisation of site
- 2D measurements and analysis
- Change detection and monitoring
Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- 3D digital model
- Earthwork analysis
- Contour generation
- Input for CAD
- Full-colour 3D visualization
- 3D measurement and analysis
- Input for CAD and BIM
For more Information on integrating HoistCam Director or HoistCam Site Tracker service, please contact us.